Here at West Lynn Primary School, we are always wanting to improve to allow our pupils to shine. To ensure the school is always improving, we have a detailed School Development Plan.
This year we are focusing on:
- continue to improve outcomes for children
- continue to improve attendance
- continue to coach and embed the role of senior and middle leaders to support outcomes and lead training across the trust. To continue to implement a rigorous CPD programme to develop all members of staff.
- to continue to promote the children’s extensive experiences and give children experience of a variety of cultures, communities and diversity.
- to continue and develop our rich enrichment opportunities in a coherently and planned way and to share best practice.