Visions & Values
School Vision and Values
We work together
Our Vision for Education:
At West Lynn Primary School we will work together to learn together through providing a safe, supportive and stimulating home from home, where children can develop their full potential in an inclusive, active, fun and loving environment.
Working in partnership with parents we will provide the very best start in life, encouraging respect and curiosity to develop confident learners, who are ready to meet the future challenges of education, work and life.
Our School Values:
At our school we…
- Promote the development of the whole child and prepare them for life in an environment where safeguarding is taken seriously.
- Foster self-respect and encourage respect for other people.
- Provide all pupils with a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Encourage pupils to fulfil their potential and strive for high standards in all they do.
- Ensure pupil’s progress is monitored and made available to parents, governors etc.
- Encourage the varied involvement of parents and other members of the community in the educational, cultural and social development of the pupils.